Skip to content
- Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo commits to extending his presence in the Saudi Pro League by signing a deal with Al Wehda, a renowned club in the oil-rich nation.
- Since joining Al-Shabab in February 2021, Ighalo has been a prominent figure in Saudi Arabia’s football scene, displaying his prowess both at Al-Shabab and later at Al-Hilal.
- Armed with an impressive track record of 52 goals in 71 matches across the Saudi Pro League, Ighalo’s journey continues with Al Wehda as he embarks on a new chapter.
- The seasoned striker, now aged 34, has inked a two-year contract after successfully passing a medical evaluation at Al Wehda.
- Ighalo’s European football journey has been notable, including stints at clubs like Granada in Spain, Udinese in Italy, and Manchester United and Watford in England’s Premier League.
- Recognized for his international-level goal-scoring ability, Ighalo